By using this website, the user expressly represents that he/she has read and understood these terms and agrees to be bound by these terms. Furthermore, by using this website, the user expressly represents that (a) he/she has the capacity to be bound by these terms; (b) if he/she is acting on behalf of a company or other entity, then he/she has the relevant authority to bind such company or entity; (c) he/she will not violate any rights of ELTCPL, including intellectual property rights such as copyright or trademark rights; and (d) he/she has not been or is not suspended or removed from the website by ELTCPL for any reason.
- The information, material, and content provided in the pages of the website (the ‘information”) may be changed at any time without prior notice.
- The information provided on the website is believed to be reliable when posted, but there is no guarantee that it is accurate or complete, or current at all times. The website is a resource for information purposes only and is intended, but not promised or guaranteed, to be correct, complete, and up to date. ELTCPL does not warrant that the information contained in this website is accurate or complete, and hereby disclaims any and all liability to the user or any other person for any loss or damage caused by errors or omissions, regardless of whether such errors or omissions result from negligence, accident or any other cause. Further, ELTCPL assumes no liability for the interpretation and/or use of the information contained on this website, nor does it offer a warranty of any kind, either expressly or impliedly.
- ELTCPL does not intend that links of this website to other internet websites, be considered referrals to, endorsements of, or affiliations with the linked entities. ELTCPL is not responsible for and makes no representations or warranties (i) the contents of the websites to which links may be provided from this website, or (ii) other such websites or links may be active or always available.
- No material may be modified, edited, or taken out of context such that its use creates a false or misleading statement or impression as to the position, statements, or actions of ELTCPL.
- Users should make themselves aware of the laws of their respective countries or those applicable to them in relation to any of the matters described in these pages. If the user chooses to access the website, then it shall be deemed to be done on his/her own initiative and he/she shall be held responsible for compliance with applicable local, national or international laws.
- Further, ELTCPL does not represent or warrant that the website will be available or will meet the User(s) requirements, that access will be uninterrupted, that there will be no delays, failures, errors or omissions or loss of transmitted information, that no viruses or other contaminating or destructive properties will be transmitted or that no damage will occur to User’s computer system. The user has the sole responsibility for adequate protection and backup of data and/or equipment to take reasonable and appropriate precautions to scan for computer viruses or other destructive properties.
- ELTCPL is not responsible for and will not be liable to the user or anyone else for any damages or other amounts whatsoever (including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, exemplary, or punitive damages) arising out of or in connection with User’s use of or inability to use the website of the information contained therein, or any action or decision made by User in reliance on the website or the information contained therein, or any unauthorized use or reproduction of the website or the information therein, even if ELTCPL has been advised of the possibility of these damages.
- ELTCPL reserves the right to add, alter, modify, change, and vary all or any of these terms, without previous notice.
- Further, ELTCPL also reserves the right to seek all legal remedies available at law and in equity for violations of these terms by the User.